1. You’re always playing the game “Cats”.
2. You find cats stuffed into socks.
3. The cats are read to on a regular basis.
4. Stuffed cats and plastic cats become new decorations thoughtfully placed around the house.
5. The cats are carefully tucked in to their beds.
6. Any article of clothing with a cat on it is worn regularly (and if it’s pink with a cat on it…)
7. You’re always stepping on strays.
8. You find pictures of cats on your camera.
9. You find yourself having conversations which include arguments like,
“No sweetheart, your daddy is not going to be building you a little house in our backyard just so you can live in there with a real cat…”
10. Guests are suckered-in and start playing the game “Cats”.
11. She often communicates in scratches and “meow’s”.
12. She dreams about God playing with cats.