6. Convince Rhys to get a haircut.
7. Prep the kitchen for James to paint it.
8. Visit the local thrift store and buy a bunch of fabric, a table runner, two tank tops and a whole pile of children’s books for $4.
9. Exercise 5 times.
10. Take the kids to play with their cousin’s on two occasions.
11. Keep a way tidier house.
12. Successfully take care of three toddlers (meaning that they actually get fed and their bums actually get changed).
13. Overall feel like a better more useful human being.